ALL- AMERICAN HAMBURGERS
How to Make ALL- AMERICAN HAMBURGERS
- 1Place a piece of waxed paper on the counter top or table. Put the ground beef on waxed paper.
- 2Use your hands to divide the meat into 4 portions. Shape each portion into a flat round patty, about 3 1/2 inches in diameter. Put the hamburger patties in the skillet or grill
- 3Turn the burner to medium heat. Cook about 7 minutes or until the patties are brown on the bottom. To check, lift the patties with a spatula
- 4Sprinkle the patties with salt and pepper. Cook about 4 minutes more or until the bottoms of the patties are brown
- 5With the spatula, lift each patty from skillet or grill.
- 6Put each hamburger in a split bun. Serve with mustard, cetsup, lettuce, and pickle slices. If you like you can have onions also.