How to Make Tofu with Mushroom Gravy
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan. Add the mushrooms Pan-fry. Remove set-a-side.
- Pan-fry the sliced tofu in medium heat for about 7 to 10 minutes per side. Set set-a-side.
- Add the butter and melt.
- When the butter becomes hot, gradually add the flour while stirring. Continue cooking while stirring gradually until the color of the mixture turns light brown.
- slowly Pour-in the vegetable broth whisking all the time. Stir until the texture becomes smooth.
- Add back in the mushrooms simmer while stirring once in a while until the texture thickens and the desired consistency is achieved.
- Arrange the fried tofu on a serving plate. Top with mushroom gravy.
Serve. Share and enjoy!