Wight Watchers Home Made Smoothies
Phyllis R Pack
- 1 medium
- bananna, frozen
- 1/2 c
- almond milk, sugar free original
- 1 tsp
- mini chocolate chips
- few frozen strawberries
How to Make Wight Watchers Home Made Smoothies
- 1slice banana and put into ninja blender
- 2Add strawberries, cut them into small pieces
- 3add tsp of mini chips
- 4add about half cup almond milk, enough to cover the fruit.
- 5Blend for about 30 seconds, check after that to make sure all the fruit is blended and the consistancy is like soft ice cream...too much blending and it will melt and be more of a fruit drink.