Raspberry Ice Tea Punch
Originally got this recipe and picture from " Food network.com"
recipe from Danny Boome Ltd.
- nectarines ; pitted and sliced
- 1 pt
- fresh raspberries
- lemon ; sliced
- fresh mint , plus more for garnish
- 3 c
- tea , freshly brewed , sweetened to taste and chilled
- 1 bottle
- sparkling white wine
How to Make Raspberry Ice Tea Punch
- 1Fill a large pitcher with the nectarines , raspberries , lemon and mint.
- 2Then add your favorite tea and let sit for about 5 minutes to infuse.
- 3Once you're ready to serve add the sparkling white wine.
- 4Pour in glass with ice. Garnish with mint...ENJOY