Passion Fruit Punch
Janice Joy Miller
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 2 c
- fresh passion fruit pulp with seeds, blended in a blender
- 3 c
- ginger beer (not ginger ale, but the spicier ginger beer)
- 3 c
- bitter lemon soda
- 1 1/2 c
- white rum (optional)
- 16 dash(es)
- angostura bitters
- truvia or simple syrup to taste.
How to Make Passion Fruit Punch
- 1Blend passion fruit pulp in a blender or with an immersion blender. Add a little water if necessary - just enough to get it to blend. If you're adding the rum, use this instead of water to help it blend.
- 2Strain out the crushed seeds if you want to do so. I don't.
- 3Mix it all together in a punch bowl with ice.
- 4Taste for sweetness and adjust as needed. Some ginger beers are WAAAY too sweet for my taste. Others are balanced. Stir gently if you add a sweetener so not to disturb the carbonation too much.