Home Made Almond Milk (Soya Joy Machine)
How to Make Home Made Almond Milk (Soya Joy Machine)
- 1Soak your almonds in a large mouth jar over night. Make sure the water is filtered and covers the almonds.
- 2In the morning drain the almonds and rinse.
- 3Open your soya joy machine and fill the little basket to 3/4 full.
- 4Fill the soya joy machine to the marked level on the side of the container. Attach the little nut holder to the grating blade and lock into place. Make sure its secure otherwise the nuts will leak into the liquid.
- 5Turn the machine on and let it process. I generally unplug the machine and reheat the milk so it's thicker. It will say in the instructions how to do this.
- 6Remove the milk to a container, add the honey and salt and stir very well.
- 7Store in a pitcher in the fridge. Use it up fast, this doesn't keep for long. Use as you would any milk, just make sure you stir it well before using, the water and almond seems to separate easily.