Refreshing Jasmine Green Tea with Lime
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 2 c
- boiling water
- jasmine green teabags (or 6 tablespoons loose jasmine green tea
- cold water as needed to fill 2 quart pitcher
- 1/2 c
- agave syrup, light
How to Make Refreshing Jasmine Green Tea with Lime
- 1Put Jasmine green teabags in a 2 quart pitcher (or use a bowl if brewing loose) and pour 2 cups of boiling water over.
- 2Slice limes into wedges.
- 3Once tea is steeped for about 5 minutes add limes to pitcher. (If using loose, strain brewed tea into pitcher an then add limes).
- 4Stir in Light Agave Syrup to brewed tea.
- 5Add cold water to fill pitcher.
- 6Serve over Ice.