A Breakfast Pick Me up - Try My Starburst Smoothie
You will feel like the sun burst inside of you, it is perfect for those mornings when you have to rush around, it’s refreshing, tastes good and is energizing.
Whoever says breakfast on the run, doesn't taste good, never tried this.
- 1 1/4 c
- pineapple, fresh, sweet, chunks
- orange, peeled, quartered, white membrane & seeds removed
- apricots, fresh, ripe, not peeled, quartered and pit removed
- banana, large, peeled, coarsely chopped
- pineapple juice
- 1 1/2 c
- frozen yogurt, apricot
- 2- 4 Tbsp
- honey, orange blossom, wildflower
- ice cubes
- lime, 4 - 6 slices, garnish (optional)
- whipped cream, garnish (optional)
- 8 - 12
- pineapple chunks, garnish (optional)
- 6 sprig(s)
- mint, fresh, garnish (optional)
How to Make A Breakfast Pick Me up - Try My Starburst Smoothie
- 1Place pineapple chunks, orange quarters, apricot quarters, banana chunks, frozen apricot yogurt, honey, and ice cubes in a blender and combine until silky, smooth and creamy.
- 2Pour the smoothie into prepared glasses and garnish to your personal preference.
- 3Add straws and call everyone in for breakfast, they will be so surprised.