☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 c
- strawberry, frozen
- 3 c
- orange juice, fresh squeezed, chilled
- 2 c
- sparkling water, chilled
- 8 large
- 8 large strawberries
- 8 slice
- • 8 slices oranges, thinly sliced
- ice cubes
How to Make Sunrise Cooler Non Alcoholic
- 1Puree frozen strawberries in the blender.
- 2Mix the pureed strawberries with the orange juice and pour into a bowl.
- 3Freeze until just firm and (slushy). ( 15 - 20 min)
- 4When ready to serve add sparkling water to the slightly frozen strawberry and orange juice mixture.
- 5Add ice cubes to glasses and pour in the strawberry mixture.
- 6Garnish glasses with orange slices and whole strawberries