Orange Pineapple Slushy
Orange Flesh Melon is my favorite melon, if you can't find this tasty treat you could substitute with a Galla Melon or Honey Dew Melon.
- 1/2 c
- sweetened pineapple juice
- 1/8 c
- blood orange juice
- 6 oz
- melon, orange flesh, cut into chunks
- 1 1/2 c
- frozen pineapple chunks, sweet
- 1 - 2 tsp
- ginger, candied (to taste) (optional)
- 1/4 - 1/2 tsp
- orange rind
- ice cubes
- 2 slice
- oranges, thin (garnish)
How to Make Orange Pineapple Slushy
- 1Add all ingredients into blender and process until you get the slushy consistency that you like.
- 2Add more ice cubes if necessary.
- 32. Pour into a nice glass, garnish and enjoy