Orange Ice Cream Soda
You could also use Meyer lemon or ruby red grapefruit juice with this recipe. (You could also substitute the juice for your favorite lemon, orange or grapefruit liqueur or soda).
So many possibilities...
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
6 Tbspblood orange juice, fresh
1 tsporange juice, for rimming
2 tspwhite sugar, for rimming
4 tspwhite sugar
2/3 - 1 cclub soda
1/2 cvanilla ice cream, large scoop
1orange slice, garnish
How to Make Orange Ice Cream Soda
- Rub orange juice on the edge of glass and then place the glass in white sugar to rim glass.
- Set the prepared glass in freezer to chill until needed.
- Next dissolve the 4 tsp of sugar in 6 tbsp of orange juice.
- Pour the orange mixture into the prepared glass.
- Add the club soda and top with ice cream.
- Pour the remaining orange juice and sugar (if any - from rimming the glass) over the ice cream and garnish glass with an orange slice.
- Serve with a straw and a spoon, enjoy immediately.
- *Please Note* - use the same measurements for liqueurs as for juice.
- *Please Note* - If using sodas instead of juice or liqueurs, please substitute the club soda with your preferred soda, (lemon, orange or grapefruit).