Chocolate Mint Syrup
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 c
- 1 c
- sprigs of chocolate mint (i bought my plant at home depot) or regular mint works too, you just won't have that chocolate taste
How to Make Chocolate Mint Syrup
- 1In a saucepan, place all of the ingredients and bring to a boil. Take it off of the heat and let it cool. Strain out the leaves and stems and store in a jar in the refrigerator until you are ready to use it.
- 2For a chocolate mint liqueur, mix 1 part of this syrup with 1 part of vanilla vodka.
- 3For great iced tea or coffee use it to sweeten instead of sugar.
- 4For a special treat, pour it over a slice of plain pound cake, ice cream or pancakes.