3limes, thinly sliced in rounds
3lemons, thinly sliced in rounds
1/2grapefruit, thinly sliced in quarters
1green apple, thinly sliced
3 csliced frozen strawberries
2 capple juice
1 ctriple sec
1/2 cupsugar (or to taste)
3 bottlesauvignon blanc
How to Make White Sangria
- Choose a large bowl.
- Wash and slice the fruit and add to the bowl. Add strawberries and sugar.
- Add apple juice, triple sec and wine.
- Stir well. Cover and put in the fridge overnight.
- Stir well before serving. You can pour into a pretty pitcher if you'd like. Be sure to put some of the fruit in it also. Or use a punch bowl and ladle.
- Enjoy raves over your efforts.