★★★★★ 1 vote5
·1 32.oz bottle pomegranate juice
·3/4 cup mango chunks
·3/4 cup chopped pineapple chunks
·1 cup sugar
How to Make tropical grenadine
- in large sauce pan add juice and bring to high simmer,
- add pineapple, juice and all,
- add mango, juice and all, fresh is best but if not you can find both the pineapple and mango in your freezer section of your grocer.
- let all simmer on stove till reduced by half. do not boil this, just simmer on medium to low heat. then
- slowly stir in sugar(do not add all at once as it will clump on bottom of pan and burn) and let simmer stirring to keep from burning or boiling. reduce by 1/4 till liquid becomes thick. let simmer for 10 minutes longer. remove to glass bottle by pouring into strainer and funnel. seal with air tight top and place in fridge. will last up to two weeks in fridge.