- 1 bottle
- red wine (750 ml) for alcoholic kind
- 32 oz
- cranberry juice (for nonalcoholic)
- 2 c
- club soda
- 1/4 c
- orange-flavored liqueu
- orange, halved and sliced
- apple, seeded and chopped into chunky pieces
- strawberries, stemmed and sliced
- 1/4 c
- blueberries, fresh
- lime, cut into wedges
- 14 oz
- pineapple chunks (including juice from can)
How to Make Sangria
- 1To make the nonalcoholic version, combine the cranberry juice, club soda and orange juice in a pitcher. (It is best to use juice and soda that have been refrigerated.) To make the alcoholic version, pour the chilled wine, club soda and your choice of orange-flavored liqueur into a pitcher and stir to combine.
- 2To both versions add the orange, apple, strawberries, blueberries, lime wedges and pineapple chunks with its own juice from the can. Stir to combine. Let the sangria sit for 5 minutes so that the flavors can develop.
- 3Before serving, fill individual glasses with some fruit from the pitcher. Also, add ice, if desired, to the pitcher or individual glasses.