To make raspberry puree: Blend Raspberries, add sugar to taste and then strain mixture
I got this recipe from my mom but it can also be found at www.Jamhands.net
- 3/4 c
- raspberry puree (see note above)
- 1 1/4 c
- heavy whipping cream
- 1 pkg
- unflavored powdered gelatin
- 1-2 pkg
- ladyfingers (24 ladyfingers total)
- 1 c
- fresh raspberries for garnish
How to Make Raspberry Charlotte
- 1In a small bowl stir together the gelatin and 1/4 cup of the raspberry puree. Let the mixture sit for 5 minutes and then microwave for a few seconds to dissolve the gelatin. When the gelatin has dissolved, stir it into the remaining puree. Transfer the mixture into a larger bowl ontop of an ice bath.
- 2Beat the cream until stiff peaks form, then fold it into the puree mixture (which is still resting over the ice bath).