Pumpkin Ravioli w /Salted Caramel Whipped Cream
This recipe was created by Christina Verrelli and she won the Pillsbury Bake Off Contest and recieved...$1,000,000.00 !!!
- 4 Tbsp
- 8 oz
- pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c
- canned solid pumpkin
- 1 large
- egg yolk
- 1/2 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1/4 c
- brown sugar,packed
- 5 Tbsp
- all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp
- pumpkin pie spices
- 1/3 c
- finely chopped pecans
- 2 can(s)
- crescent recipe creations refrigerated seamless dough sheet
- 1 c
- heavy whipping cream
- 1 pinch
- caramel topping
- cinnamon/sugar mixture
How to Make Pumpkin Ravioli w /Salted Caramel Whipped Cream
- 1Heat oven to 375^. Spray 2 large cookie sheets with non stick buttery cooking spray.
In large bowl, beat cream cheese and pumpkin on medium speed for 1 minute. Add egg yolk, vanilla, sugar, 3 Tablespoons flour and pumpkin pie spice; beat on low until blended. Reserve 4 teaspoons of the pecans; set aside. Stir remaining pecans into pumpkin mixture.
- 2Lightly sprinkle a flat surface with 1 Tablespoon of the flour. Unroll 1 can of dough with 1 short side facing you. Press dough into 14x12-inch rectangle. With a sharp knife score the dough in half horizontally.
- 3Lightly score bottom 1/2 of dough into 12 squares (3x2 1/4 inch each).
Spoon heaping Tablespoon of the pumpkin filling on the center of each square. Gently lift and position unscored 1/2 of dough over filling.
- 4Starting at the top folded edge, press handle of wooden spoon firmly between mounds and along edges of filling to seal. Using toothpick, poke small hole in top of each ravioli. Using a pizza cutter, cut between each ravioli; place 1 inch apart on cookie sheets. Bake until golden brown 9-14 minutes.
- 5Repeat with remaining 1 Tablespoon flour, dough sheet and filling.
Brush ravioli with melted butter.
In a medium bowl, beat whipping cream and salt on high speed until soft peaks form. Beat in 2 Tablespoons of the caramel syrup until stiff peaks form. Transfer to serving bowl; cover and chill.
- 6Remove ravioli from oven. Sprinkle ravioli with cinnamon/sugar, turn. Sprinkle with remaining cinnamon/sugar.
To serve: place 2 ravioli per person on dessert plate and drizzle with caramel sauce and chopped pecans.Swirl a bit of caramel sauce in with the whipped cream and dollop onto each serving.