Microwave Cheesecake for One or Two
- 1/3 c
- cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 c
- dairy sour cream or plain yogurt
- 1/4 c
- powdered sugar
- 1 large
- egg, beaten
- with fruit or sauce, as desired
- garnish with crumbled cookie, such as oreo,or macaroon
How to Make Microwave Cheesecake for One or Two
- 2Pour into 2 microwaveable coffee cups. Microwave each cup separately.for 1 minute each; then continue microwaving in 30 second bursts.until batter has firmed up around edges, but just a bit jiggly in the center. Chill 2 hours ,Sprinkle tops with crushed cookie or fresh fruit.. I can never wait the 2 hours -I eat it warm. LOL
- 4Made it in one big bowl. Added a tiny bit of lemon juice to the batter. Microwaved it for 1 minute.then two 30 second bursts and then one 20 second burst. Done.
Drizzled melted strawberry jam on top. and sprinkled with chopped nuts. It's in the fridge...but I can't say I will leave it in for the 2 hours...LOL.
For a little bigger cake try this one.