Homemade Hot Chocolate Pudding
Sheila from Briarwoods Farm
How to Make Homemade Hot Chocolate Pudding
- 1Sift or whisk dry ingredients together and put in small saucepan.
- 2Gradually stir in milk (off the heat).
- 3Cook, stirring often, on medium heat until thick and bubbly.
- 4Remove from heat and stir in vanilla and a pat of butter.
- 5Pour into bowls and allow to cool until skin forms, then top with vanilla ice cream. This is how my grandmother always served it, and my kids prefer it warm, but it can also be poured into small containers and chilled in the fridge for school lunches.