Fruit Pizza Puff
Shared picture from Peppridge Farm
- 1 pkg
- puff pastry sheets (17.3 ounces)
- 1 pkg
- (3.4 ounces) vanilla instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 2 c
- 4 c
- assorted fresh fruit (sliced strawberries and/or blueberries)
How to Make Fruit Pizza Puff
- 11. Thraw the pastry sheets at room temperature for 40 minutes or until they're easy to handle. Heat the oven to 400 degrees F
- 22. Unfold the pastry sheets on a lightly floured surface. Roll each sheet into a 12" square. Cut off the corners to make a circle. Gently press the dough with lightly floured fingers into a 12" circle. Place each pastry round on an ungreased baking sheet or pizza pan. Prick the pastry rounds all over with a fork.
- 33. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden. Remove the pastries from the baking sheets and cool them on wire racks.
- 44. Prepare the pudding mix using the milk according to the package directions. Spoon 1 cup of the pudding onto each crust and spread to within 1/2 inch of the edges. Arrange the fruit over the pudding. Cut each pizza into 8 wedges and serve immediatly, or cover and refrigerate the pizzas for up to 4 hours.