How to Make Frozen Creamy Rice Pudding
- On top of Stove, add rice,sugar.milk and Vanilla extract to a saucepot. Bring to a boil, then simmer, for 40 minutes until rice is cooked.
- Remove pot from stove, set in Fridge until cool
- While rice is cooling, whip the cream until done.
- Remove Rice pudding from refrigerator, fold in the whipped cream slowly. Get a large loaf pan, add the mixture to it, and place in freezer until frozen,
- Remove from Freezer and with a smooth side knife, cut the pudding into several slices and serve. Add the Cinnamon on each serving to taste. Enjoy!!