How to Make Frozen Creamy Rice Pudding
- 1On top of Stove, add rice,sugar.milk and Vanilla extract to a saucepot. Bring to a boil, then simmer, for 40 minutes until rice is cooked.
- 2Remove pot from stove, set in Fridge until cool
- 3While rice is cooling, whip the cream until done.
- 4Remove Rice pudding from refrigerator, fold in the whipped cream slowly. Get a large loaf pan, add the mixture to it, and place in freezer until frozen,
- 5Remove from Freezer and with a smooth side knife, cut the pudding into several slices and serve. Add the Cinnamon on each serving to taste. Enjoy!!