Easy and Delicious Banana Pudding
How to Make Easy and Delicious Banana Pudding
- Line the bottom of a clear glass bowl with 15 vanilla wafers, or enough to cover the bottom.
- Peel and slice 2 ripe bananas and layer slices over vanilla wafers.
- Prepare pudding according to package directions. Cool for five minutes.
- Pour half of pudding over bananas and vanilla wafers; Repeat layers with remaining bananas, wafers and pudding.
- Chill in refrigerator for 2-4 hours.
- Spread whipped topping over the top of pudding. Serve chilled.