Banana Nice Cream
Whole Foods says "Easy as 1-2-3 this creamy, sweet and cool snack or dessert proves that added sugar and oil are not always necessary to satisfy your cravings. Keep some peeled bananas in your freezer so they'll be ready when you are."
- bananas, sliced and frozen
- 1 c
- unsweetened soymilk
- 2 Tbsp
- smooth almond butter or peanut butter
How to Make Banana Nice Cream
- 1Put bananas, soymilk and almond butter or peanut butter into a blender.
- 2Puree, turning off the motor and stirring mixture two or three times, until smooth and creamy.
- 3Pour into two bowls and serve.