Yummy Pink Lemonade Pie
- 1 1/2 c
- finely crushed graham crackers
- 1/3 c
- melted butter or margarine
- 3 Tbsp
- 4 c
- vanilla ice cream
- 6 oz
- frozen pink lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 4 oz
- whipped cream
- red food coloring
- lemon peel
How to Make Yummy Pink Lemonade Pie
- 1Heat oven to 350°F. In medium bowl, mix all crust ingredients until well blended. Press in bottom and up side of 9-inch glass pie plate. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown; cool.
- 2In large bowl, mix ice cream, lemonade concentrate, whipped cream and a few drops food coloring. Spoon and spread ice-cream mixture into cooled crust.
- 3Freeze until firm, about 4 hours. Let stand at room temperature a few minutes before cutting. Garnish with lemon peel.