STRAWBERRY PEACH PIE
·pastry for 2 crust pie
1 1/2 cfrozen strawberries
1 1/2 cfrozen sliced peaches
1/2 cstrawberry juice
1/2 cpeach juice
2 1/2 Tbspquick-cooking tapioca
1 1/2 Tbspcornstarch
1 tsplemon juice
How to Make STRAWBERRY PEACH PIE
- Thaw the fruit until most of the has disappeared.
- Drain off the juices and measure, then stir into mixture of sugar, tapioca, and cornstarch in saucepan. Heat rapidly until thickening is complete, Boiling is not necessary.Set aside to cool.
- Add fruit and lemon juice to cooled, thickened juice.
- Pour filling into pastry lined 9" pie pan. Cuts vents in top crust, cover pie seal and flute edge.
- Bake in 425 degree oven for 30 to 35 minutes, or until nicely browned. Makes 1 9" pie