Quick No Bake Banana Cream Pie
How to Make Quick No Bake Banana Cream Pie
- Using directions on pudding boxes prepare as directed plus 1 tsp of vanilla extract for an even richer flavor
- In graham cracker pie crust slice one banana around bottom layer.
then layer some pudding over them and then spread cool whip and spread around pie.
- using 2nd banana cut into center of whip cream. use last of pudding to cover
- top pie with more cool whip. Let set in refrigerator so it has time to set for cutting
- This basic pie can be used with many variations. By adding coconut and coconut extract you can make a nice coconut cream pie. Just use your imagination. To me that is what cooking and baking are all about.