PEACHES N' CREAM CHEESE PIE- "DIABETIC FRIENDLY"
GOTTA' LOVE IT!
I have to confess...I barrowed it from 'Diabetic Connect'.
Nutrition per serving:
- 9" shortbread - ready-made pie crust
- 1 pkg
- 8 oz. sugar-free, cool-whip frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 pkg
- 8 oz. light cream cheese, softened
- 1 can(s)
- 8.25 oz. sliced peaches, diced and drained
- 1/8 c
- (2 tbsp.) splenda sugar - blend
How to Make PEACHES N' CREAM CHEESE PIE- "DIABETIC FRIENDLY"
- 1Mix cream cheese and Splenda sugar-blend with mixer until completely blended and smooth.
Evenly fold in cool-whip.
Gently and evenly fold in drained, diced peaches.
Pour into pie crust.
Garnish as you like.
Cover with pie-keeper and chill for 2 hours.
Refrigerate leftovers in pie-keeper.