PAPER BAG APPLE PIE
3 OR 4 largebaking apples
2 Tbsplemon juice
How to Make PAPER BAG APPLE PIE
- Peel apples, cut into quarters then cut each quarter crosswise to make chunks.
- Sprinkle flour, sugar, and nutmeg over apples until well coated.
- Put in a 9 inch unbaked pie shell. Sprinkle over with lemon juice.
- Cover with the topping mixture. Slide into large paper bag, fold over end of bag and fasten with paper clips.
- Bake 1 hour at 350 degrees. Remove from oven, slit bag and cool.
- Serve with cheese or ice cream.