Nana's Strawberry Pretzel Surprise
***Disclaimer - 99% of the dishes represented by the photographs are shot with a Pro SLR camera and owned by me. The appearance of the dishes are an accurate result of my recipes, and are usually taken immediately after the dish is completed. Please feel free to use my photos as a guide in achieving perfect results when you make the dishes, as well as share any changes you might have made to the recipe to personalize it, as I might be interested in giving it a try!
2 cpretzels (crushed)
3 Tbspbrown sugar
1 1/2 stickmelted butter
8 ozcream cheese
8 ozwhipped topping
6 ozpkg. strawberry jello
2 cboiling water
1/2 ccold water
20 ozfrozen strawberries (partially thawed)
How to Make Nana's Strawberry Pretzel Surprise
- Mix Bottom Crust ingredients together and press evenly into the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish making sure to cover the bottom. Bake 10 minutes and allow to cool while working on the mixtures for layers 2 and 3.
- Mix ingredients for second layer until smooth. Spread evenly over completely cooled bottom crust.
- Mix Jello with hot water first and then add cold.
- Add 20 oz. pkg of sweetened frozen strawberries (partially thawed) to jello mixture.
- Stir Jello mixture until strawberries are mostly thawed.
- Pour Jello mixture over 2nd layer, refigerate for at least 2-3 hours and enjoy!