LOW CARB SOY PUMPKIN PIE
1 1/2 cunsweetened silk soy milk
15 ozplain pumpkin
1/2 csplenda brown sugar
·egg whites equivalent to 3 large eggs
1 tspground cinnamon
1/2 tspgruond ginger
1/2 tspground nutmeg
1/4 tspground cloves
1/2 tsplite salt
1graham cracker pie crust
How to Make LOW CARB SOY PUMPKIN PIE
- Whisk pumpkin and spices ( cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, cloves, and salt ) together over medium heat in a medium saucepan. When the pumpkin begins to cook, whisk in brown sugar.
- Once the mixture is fully blended, scrape the outside of the saucepan down and whisk again.
- Add soy milk and whisk some more. Once the mixture begins to bubble and sputter, remove from heat.
- Place the three eggs into the blender and blend on high for 3 seconds. With blender on low , slowly add pie filling from pot.
- Pour filling into pie crust and bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes or until center of pie is jiggly when pie is rotated gently. Refrigerate.