Kim's Fruited Pizza
1/2 cpowdered sugar
1- 1/2 cflour
1/2 cwhite sugar
1 tspvanilla extract
·fresh or canned fruit of your choice
1 corange juice
1 tsplemon juice
How to Make Kim's Fruited Pizza
- Mix together 1/2 cup powdered sugar, 3/4 cup marg and 1- 1/2 cup flour. pat into pizza pan and bake 325* 8-12 min.
- mix together cream cheese, 1/2 cup white sugar and 1 tsp vanilla mix well so sugar will be disolved, and spread on cooled crust.
- arange sliced fresh or canned (well drained)fruit on top and glaze with the following:
- 2 tbsp cornstarch, 1/2 cup sugar and juice ( you can use one of the following juice combinations) cook until clear cover top of fruit.
- 1 cup orange juice and 1 tsp lemon juice
1 cup fruit juice and 1 Tbsp lemon juice