Farmer's Market Raspberry Pie (quick & easy)
So easy, you'll have it in the oven in 15 minutes! Serve with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream.
- 5 c
- 1 1/2 c
- 3 Tbsp
- 1/8 tsp
- prepared pie crust for a 2 crust pie
How to Make Farmer's Market Raspberry Pie (quick & easy)
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Place bottom crust in pie pan. Add berries to bottom crust.
- 3Mix sugar, salt and cornstarch and sprinkle over berries.
- 4Cover with lattice crust. Cover edges with foil, if desired.
- 5Turn oven down to 350 degrees and place pie in the oven. Bake approximately 45-50 minutes.