Farmer's Market Raspberry Pie (quick & easy)
So easy, you'll have it in the oven in 15 minutes! Serve with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream.
How to Make Farmer's Market Raspberry Pie (quick & easy)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place bottom crust in pie pan. Add berries to bottom crust.
- Mix sugar, salt and cornstarch and sprinkle over berries.
- Cover with lattice crust. Cover edges with foil, if desired.
- Turn oven down to 350 degrees and place pie in the oven. Bake approximately 45-50 minutes.