Dan's Favorite Key Lime Pie
Rose Mary Mogan
1 pkg-8 ounce cream cheese, softened
1 can(s)14 ounce sweetened concensed milk
3/4 climeade concentrate, thawed
4drops green food coloring, optional
12 ozfrozen whipped topping, thawed
1 can(s)small mandarin orange segments, drained
2ripe kiwi fruit, peeled & sliced thin
12maraschino cherry halves
1extra serving size graham cracker crust
DAN'S FAVORITE KEY LIME PIE
How to Make Dan's Favorite Key Lime Pie
- Beat Cream Cheese and condensed milk in a mixing bowl until smooth.
- Add limeade and food coloring if desired.
- Fold in half of whipped topping.
- Pour mixture into crust.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Top with remaining whipped topping.
- Garnish with kiwi fruit, maraschino cherries, and mandarin orange segments.
- Return to refrigerator and chill for at least 4 hours or over night