Crustless Fruit Topped Cheese Pie
When I go to visit my mom in Michigan I will make it with her fresh Blackberry preserves on top.
Try it with your favorite preserves- you cannot resist; so easy to make.
- 2 pkg
- 8 oz. each, cream cheese,softened
- 1 c
- granulated sugar
- 4 large
- 3 tsp
- lemon or vanilla extract, divided
- 1 tsp
- grated lemon rind
- 1 c
- dairy sour cream
- 1 or 2 c
- fruit preserves, chilled
How to Make Crustless Fruit Topped Cheese Pie
- 1Preheat oven to 350^. Butter a 9-inch pie plate,set aside.
In a large mixer bowl, beat cheese and sugar until fluffy and smooth.
- 2Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Stir in 1 teaspoon of the extract and the rind.
Pour into the prepared pan.
Bake 25-30 minutes or until lightly browned around edges. Remove from oven; let stand 10 minutes.
- 3While this is cooling, stir together sour cream and remaining extract.
Spread evenly over cooled pie; bake 10 minutes;until center is almost set.
Cool slightly. Top with your favorite preserves. Chill thoroughly ; at least 3 hours or overnight.