- 2 c
- plain or vanilla yougurt (greek style prefered)
- 1/2 pkg
- cool whip (low_fat or sugar free ok)
- 1 c
- frozen fruit (berries are preferable, but any kind will work)
- 1 pkg
- pre-made graham cracker pie crust (or you can make your own if you have a recipe)
How to Make Cool, Easy Yougurt Pie
- 1Mix yogurt and Cool Whip together in a large bowl. NOTE: If you are using Plain yogurt and it isn't sweet enough, you can also add 2 Tbsp. of honey to sweeten things up, or a package (1 tsp.) of artificial sweetener.
- 2You have options: 1. Pour mixture in the pre-made pie crust or 2. mix in 1/2 of the fruit, then pour into the pre-made pie crust.
- 3Top with fruit. You can decorate however you like.
- 4Turn the factory lid from the pie crust over so it creates a dome and seal over pie using the edge of the aluminum bowl the crust came in. Place in freezer for a minimum of 2 hours or until ready to serve. If you take it out to thaw before serving, don't wait to long or the yogurt/CoolWhip mixture gets soupy.