Cheesecake with variations
Variations are in the last section of directions. Picture is the plain cheesecake
How to Make Cheesecake with variations
- Preheat oven 350°
- Cream cream cheese then add sugar and cream together
- Add sour cream and cream together
- Add eggs and cream together
- Add vanilla and cream together
- Pour into prepared crust and bake 30 minutes or until set in center.
- Cover and refrigerate until serving
- You can make lots of variations. New York style after cooling. Take 1 cup sour cream 1/2 c of sugar 1 tsp vanilla and beat until combined well spread on top.
Chocolate or butter scotch ..melt 1 cup chocolate or butterscotch chips and stir into cream cheese mixture as a last step before baking
Marbled melt 1 cup of chocolate mix with 1/2 of the mix. Pour into the plain mix in a zig zag patern and swirl with a knife
Chocolate ribbon. Melt 1 c of chocolate chips pour in a zigzag and swirl with knife. When it cools the chocolate will reharden and have a ribboning of
You can top with your favorite fruit like pie filling. Strawberry. Blueberry. Cherry etc ..