Caramel Dumpling Squash Baby Pies
- sweet dumpling squash (cooked and mashed)
- 4 oz
- cream cheese
- 1-2 Tbsp
- cinnamon sugar (rounded)
- egg roll wrappers
- cinnamon sugar for sprinkling on
- oil for frying
How to Make Caramel Dumpling Squash Baby Pies
- 1First cut, clean, and cook the squash. This can be done as cubes in water or split in half and put in the oven.
- 2Then add the cream cheese to the hot squash and mash together and then add the cinnamon sugar to taste.
- 3Lay out your egg roll wrapper and put some mix in center on a slant .
Wet the edges with water and roll as you would an egg roll.
- 4Drop into hot oil and fry until golden brown. 2-5 minutes.