Brandy Hazelnut Cheese Pie
- 8 oz
- cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c
- ricotta cheese
- 4 large
- eggs, divided
- 3/4 c
- sugar, divided
- 4 tsp
- brandy, divided
- 1/4 tsp
- 1 1/4 c
- coarsely chopped toasted hazelnuts plus 1/2 c finely chopped toasted hazelnuts (for crust)
- 1 c
- light corn syrup
How to Make Brandy Hazelnut Cheese Pie
- 1Fit crust into 9" pie pan and crimp edges
- 2In a large mixing bowl beat cream cheese, ricotta cheese, 1 egg, 1/2 c sugar, 2 tsp brandy and salt on medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth.
- 3Pour mixture into piecrust and top with 1 1/4 c hazelnuts.
- 4In a small mixing bowl whisk together corn syrup, 3 eggs, 1/4 c sugar and 2 tsp. brandy.
- 5Pour mixture over hazelnuts and place pie on a baking sheet and bake in a preheated 350 degree oven on lower rack for 50 to 55 minutes or until set.
- 6Remove and cool on wire rack approximately 1 hour. Serve or chill and serve. Serves 8