Blueberry Cobbler (Kuchen)
How to Make Blueberry Cobbler (Kuchen)
- 1Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees . Spray an 8 inch pie plate with cooking spray. I use a round glass pyrex or fire king pie plate.
- 2In a sauce pan combine blueberries,water,and sugar. Bring to a boil, reduce and simmer 2 min. Stirring constantly
- 3Pour berries into bottom of pie plate.
- 4Combine the last 6 ingredients. Using a pastry blender, food processor or fork work the dough until it resembles cornmeal.
- 5Sprinkle the dough mixture over berries.
- 6Bake for 20 or 25 min. All ovens vary, check dough for doneness periodically. You want the top lightly brown.
- 7Serve with a scoop or two of vanilla ice cream.