Bite Sized Crescent Apple Pies
If you can make Pigs in a Blanket, you can make this!
How to Make Bite Sized Crescent Apple Pies
- Preheat Oven to 350˚
- Roll out the dough on a greased cookie sheet, brush with butter
- In a separate bowl, mix together brown sugar and cinnamon. Place the apple slices in the mixture and allow apples to absorb the sugar.
- Roll up an apple slice in the dough forming a crescent, brush with melted butter and top with cinnamon. Repeat for others.
- Bake for 12-15 Mins at 350˚.
- Remove from Oven, filling will be hot! Serve alone or with a dollop of Vanilla Ice Cream or Whipped Topping