Aunt Buck's Fudge Pie
2 ozunsweetened chocolate. use 2 squares of unsweetened chocolate (baker's is what is usually used)
1 tspvanilla (i use gluten free vanilla)
1/4 cplain all purpose flour (i use jules gluten free flour)
How to Make Aunt Buck's Fudge Pie
- Melt butter and chocolate together. Let cool a bit.
- Cream melted butter and chocolate with the sugar. Do not use a mixer.
- Add eggs to creamed mixture and beat with spoon slightly. Do not over beat!
- Add vanilla and stir into mixture.
- Fold in flour. Do not over work the batter.
- Pour into a greased 9" pie pan. (Aunt Buck always used a glass pie pan). Bake in pre-heated 325 oven for 30 minutes. If your oven runs hot, adjust just baking time. It will be gooey when it comes out of the oven, but will set a bit as it cools.