Aunt Buck's Fudge Pie
- 1 c
- 2 oz
- unsweetened chocolate. use 2 squares of unsweetened chocolate (baker's is what is usually used)
- 1 stick
- whole eggs
- 1 tsp
- vanilla (i use gluten free vanilla)
- 1/4 c
- plain all purpose flour (i use jules gluten free flour)
How to Make Aunt Buck's Fudge Pie
- 1Melt butter and chocolate together. Let cool a bit.
- 2Cream melted butter and chocolate with the sugar. Do not use a mixer.
- 3Add eggs to creamed mixture and beat with spoon slightly. Do not over beat!
- 4Add vanilla and stir into mixture.
- 5Fold in flour. Do not over work the batter.
- 6Pour into a greased 9" pie pan. (Aunt Buck always used a glass pie pan). Bake in pre-heated 325 oven for 30 minutes. If your oven runs hot, adjust just baking time. It will be gooey when it comes out of the oven, but will set a bit as it cools.