Aunt Alice's Cheese Cake
Her notes say: "The best cheesecake recipe I've come across - and so easy to make. It really does make its own crust and has such a nice texture. Use real cream cheese, not low fat."
I don't have a photo of the cheesecake itself yet, but the picture I've posted is the actual drawing on her recipe page.
How to Make Aunt Alice's Cheese Cake
- 1Beat cream cheese and sugar together until fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time (this mixture will be thin).
- 2Pour into a greased 9 inch pie pan. Bake at 325° F for 45 minutes.
- 3Let cool 20 minutes (a depression will form).
- 4Mix topping ingredients together until well combined. Spread over top of cheesecake.
- 5Bake again for 20 minutes @ 325°F. Cool - refrigerate 3 - 4 hours - serve.