- pastry for 9-inch two crust pie
- 3/4 c
- brown sugar
- 1/3 c
- all purpose flour
- 1/4 c
- 1 tsp
- 4 c
- pared & sliced tart apples (cortland)
- 2 c
- fresh or frozen cranberries
- slices of butter
How to Make APPLE - CRANBERRY PIE
- 1Preheat oven: 425 degrees.
In large bowl- combine sugars, flour, & cinnamon.
Add the two fruits; mix well
- 2Turn into pastry shell. Dot with butter.
Cover with second crust, seal edges & cut slits in top crust.
- 3Brush lightly with milk & sprinkle with sugar.
Bake for 40 minutes or until golden brown.