This came from a lady called Carol Putman, that was a friend of my sister's.
It is made of all things egg whites, and has a crispy top, and is just incredibly sweet. Unless you have a serious sweet tooth, stay away!
- 3 large
- egg whites
- 1 c
- 1/2 tsp
- baking powder
- 20 medium
- ritz crackers , crumbled
- 2/3 c
- pecan pralines chopped, or if you like, just chopped nuts
- 1/4 c
- mimi semi sweet chocolate morsels
- 8 oz
- container cool whip, or whipped cream
How to Make Angel Pie
- 1Separate egg whites from yolks. beat egg whites until stiff peaks form.
- 2Add baking powder to sugar, stir, and add to egg whites.
- 3Add the ritz crackers, and mix, then add the rest of the ingredients.
- 4Bake in a pre heated 350 degree oven for 25 minutes.
Cool for at least 1 hour.
- 5Cover with cool whip or whipped cream.