This came from a lady called Carol Putman, that was a friend of my sister's.
It is made of all things egg whites, and has a crispy top, and is just incredibly sweet. Unless you have a serious sweet tooth, stay away!
3 largeegg whites
1/2 tspbaking powder
20 mediumritz crackers , crumbled
2/3 cpecan pralines chopped, or if you like, just chopped nuts
1/4 cmimi semi sweet chocolate morsels
8 ozcontainer cool whip, or whipped cream
How to Make Angel Pie
- Separate egg whites from yolks. beat egg whites until stiff peaks form.
- Add baking powder to sugar, stir, and add to egg whites.
- Add the ritz crackers, and mix, then add the rest of the ingredients.
- Bake in a pre heated 350 degree oven for 25 minutes.
Cool for at least 1 hour.
- Cover with cool whip or whipped cream.