- envelopes unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 c
- cold water
- 3/4 c
- boiling water
- 3 Tbsp
- splenda or other sugar substitute
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 3 large
- egg whites
How to Make SUGAR FREE MARSHMALLOW CREAM (SALLYE)
- 1Cover cookie sheets with foil, spray evenly with cooking spray.
- 2Mix gelatin with 1/4 cup cold water. Let sit 5 minutes to soften.
Boil 3/4 cup water. Stir in gelatin and stir until dissolved.
Remove from heat and let cool until the consistency of syrup.
Stir in sweetener and vanilla.
- 3In separate bowl, beat egg whites until soft peaks form.
Slowly drizzle gelatin mixture into egg whites, continuing to beat.
Beat for approximately 10 to 15 minutes on high until the mixture is thick, has medium peaks and is no longer shiny.
- 4Scoop small golf ball sized globs of mallow fluff onto pans, being sure not to let them touch.
Let sit for 30 minutes (or more!) to firm up.
Dust with light coating of flour, shaking off excess
Store in air tight container in the fridge.
If you want to use as marshmallow cream, you can skip this step and immediately place in airtight container and store in friege.