Snowballs (White chocolate cookie butter balls)
Blue Ribbon Recipe
Wow - these are fantastic! If you are a fan of cookie butter then you will LOVE these cookies. They are rich and just melt in your mouth. These will be a great addition to any holiday table. The Test Kitchen
- 1 c
- speculoos cookie butter
- 2 Tbsp
- butter, softened
- 2 c
- confectioners' sugar
- 1 pkg
- white chocolate candiquik
How to Make Snowballs (White chocolate cookie butter balls)
- 1Place the cookie butter, butter and confectioners' sugar in a large bowl. Mix with your hands until a nice smooth texture is formed.
- 2Place some waxed paper on your table. Take some of the cookie butter mixture and form into small balls. Lay each ball on the waxed paper. Let stand for about 10 minutes to firm.
- 3Take the candiquik, break into squares, and place in a microwave safe dish. Microwave for 2 minutes. remove dish and stir. Keep microwaving for 20 seconds and stirring until the white chocolate has melted.
- 4Either using a toothpick or a spoon (I do better with a spoon), place each ball in the white chocolate and let excess white chocolate drip back into bowl before placing the ball back onto the waxed paper. When the white chocolate has set, you can put the snowballs into an air tight container and put into refrigerator until ready to serve.