Easy Crustless Cheesecake
- 2 pkg
- 8 oz size cream cheese, reg or lowfat, softened
- 3/4 c
- eggs or eggbeaters
- 1/2 tsp
- almond extract
- 1 c
- sour cream, low fat or regular
- 3 tsp
- 1 tsp
- vanilla or almond extract
TOP LAYER OF CHEESECAKE
How to Make Easy Crustless Cheesecake
- 1Heat oven to 350. degrees. Grease an 8 inch glass dish or glass pie pan using spray.
- 2Use mixer to blend softened cream cheese, sugar, eggs and almond extract (or vanilla extract if you prefer) until well mixed and no lumps remain. Pour into greased pan. Bake for 25 minutes. Cheesecake will be slightly soft in the middle, and slightly brown around the edges.
- 3Cool cheesecake 20 min. Mix the topping ingredients: sour cream, sugar and vanilla or almond extract and spread on warm cheesecake. Bake for 15 min at 300 degrees and then cool. Place cheesecake in refrigerator for several hours or overnight.
- 4Before serving, you may add fruit such as strawberries, blueberries, kiwi or cherry pie filling. Use warmed jam with fresh fruit and place on top of the sour cream layer if you wish. Refrigerate.