☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 c
- 1/2 c
- butter, cold
- 1 1/2 tsp
- 1 c
How to Make Easy Cream Puffs
- 1Pre-heat the oven to 425 degrees, in a sauce pan bring water, sugar, and butter to a rolling boil.
- 2Remove from heat and stir in all the flour, mix until all flour is incorporated, then return to the burner and cook, stirring consistently for about 30 seconds to remove excess liquid. Remove from heat.
- 3Add one egg, stir until the egg is incorporated, then add the next egg, follow the same procedure until all eggs have been added.
- 4Place on a greased and floured cookie sheet by small spoonful's, leaving about 1 1/2 inches between each spoonful. Bake at 425 for 15 minutes, then lower the temperature to 375 for 20 minutes, remove from oven and let cool.
- 5When cool cut off the tops and remove the center. Then fill with your favorite filling such as spinach dip or whipped cream cheese and sugar with fruit. This recipe works for either sweet or savory.