★★★★★ 1 vote5
- squares baker's unsweetened chocolate
- 3/4 c
- butter or margarine
- 2 c
- 1 tsp
- pure vanilla extract
- 1 c
- 1/2 tsp
- expresso powder
- 1 c
- chopped nuts (pecans or walnuts) i like pecans
- 1 pkg
- 8 oz of cream cheese
- 1/4 c
- 2 Tbsp
How to Make Cream Cheese Brownies
- 1Preheat over to 350 degrees. Grease 9" x 13" pan.
- 2Microwave chocolate and butter in large microwaveable bowl on high 2 minutes or until butter is melted. Stir until chocolate is completely melted.
Stir sugar into melted chocolate mixture. Mix in eggs and vanilla until well blended. Stir in flour, expresso powder and nuts. Pour into pan.
- 3In same bowl, mix 8 oz. package of cream cheese softened with 1/4 cup sugar, 1 egg and 2 tablespoons flour. Spoon mixture over brownie batter; swirl with knife to marbleize. Bake 40 minutes.
Remove from oven and cool before cutting.