Baby in a bassinet fruit center piece
- 2 cantelopes one for babys face
- green grapes
- red grapes
- honeydew melon
- pacifer for baby
- orange slices for wheels
- tray or i used heavy card board covered in tin foil to put watermelon on
- bowl for extra fruit because watermelon bassinet is so cute no one wants to eat it!
How to Make Baby in a bassinet fruit center piece
- 1Cut watermelon into shape of bassinet by using sharp straight edge knife and pencil to draw straight lines. Clean all watermelon out leaving a little pink on sides..Use cut up watermelon with your other fruit to fill..
- 2Peel cantaloupe and shape into face use second cantaloupe and a melon baller to shape a nose and two ears attach with toothpicks...Pick two blueberry's for eyes attach the same way. Cut hole for pacifier insert and there ya have it a baby's face..Put inside watermelon.
- 3Peel and clean rest of fruit.. Mix up in large bowl add to watermelon bassinet put fruit in as you were covering a baby making a blanket.
- 4Take 4 large oranges slice and four red grapes attach to side of watermelon for wheels.
- 5Put extra fruit in side bowl for everyone to enjoy! Because no one will want to eat the center piece! :)