Baby in a bassinet fruit center piece
·2 cantelopes one for babys face
·pacifer for baby
·orange slices for wheels
·tray or i used heavy card board covered in tin foil to put watermelon on
·bowl for extra fruit because watermelon bassinet is so cute no one wants to eat it!
How to Make Baby in a bassinet fruit center piece
- Cut watermelon into shape of bassinet by using sharp straight edge knife and pencil to draw straight lines. Clean all watermelon out leaving a little pink on sides..Use cut up watermelon with your other fruit to fill..
- Peel cantaloupe and shape into face use second cantaloupe and a melon baller to shape a nose and two ears attach with toothpicks...Pick two blueberry's for eyes attach the same way. Cut hole for pacifier insert and there ya have it a baby's face..Put inside watermelon.
- Peel and clean rest of fruit.. Mix up in large bowl add to watermelon bassinet put fruit in as you were covering a baby making a blanket.
- Take 4 large oranges slice and four red grapes attach to side of watermelon for wheels.
- Put extra fruit in side bowl for everyone to enjoy! Because no one will want to eat the center piece! :)